Winning Casino Blackjack – you can beat the casinos in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and many places throughout the world by learning the rules of Blackjack (for Blackjack rules click here) - and then moving on to basic strategy, card counting , proper money management and then advanced strategies. Apply these winning strategies to Canadian Blackjack, American Blackjack, online casino blackjack, and throughout the world!
There are many gambling books available with information on winning casino Blackjack (from advantage play to a new betting progression, Blackjack system or other gambling system). Blackjack is a very popular and many times misunderstood casino game. The design of the game is quite deceiving; so easy to play...so easy to lose! Most Blackjack books that I have read (the good ones anyway), are long and complex. How does the beginner stand a chance?
This website is dedicated to providing you with information on how to win at casino Blackjack . "Pocket Guide to Winning Blackjack" is a great new Blackjack book that explains in plain language every aspect of the game and will benefit beginners and advanced players!
BELOW are 10 great tips to help you become a better Blackjack player, and start you on your way to winning Blackjack - towards your goal of gaining an edge over the casinos in Las Vegas, Atlantic City and around the world...
1. The first step towards winning casino Blackjack in a Canadian Casino, American Casino, European Casino or online casino, is to learn basic strategy before anything else!
2. The simple goal of Blackjack is to have a higher ranking hand than the dealer's hand, without going over "21". You are not playing against anyone else at the table and their actions and decisions should be ignored.
3. The object of the game is not to get as close to "21" as possible. It is to BEAT THE DEALER. There are times when you must stand with a total of "12" and let the dealer bust in order to win - refer to a basic strategy chart for all hand possibilities.
4. Players must complete their hands before the dealer. This is the reason that the casino usually has the edge. If you bust, the dealer takes your money whether he/she busts or not. This is why you need to learn strategy (basic strategy and advanced) to gain back some or all of the edge – or even turn the edge in your favor.
5. In Blackjack, the dealer's up-card is the most important card on the table. If not sure what to do, assume there is a 10-value card under the exposed card and that should make things a little clearer.
6. If you are having trouble concentrating, stop playing. Take a break or leave the casino. Avoid alcohol when playing casino Blackjack and keep a clear head at all times.
7. In a multiple deck game, always SPLIT Aces and 8’s.
8. Do not split 4’s, 5’s or 10’s in a multiple deck casino Blackjack game.
9. A disproportionate number of low cards (2 through 6) that have been dealt (and therefore now removed from play) will favor the player - keep your eye on this and you are well on your way to winning casino Blackjack.
10. No matter what logic you are using or what anyone else may say, when you are winning and you continue Betting Blackjack or are gambling or playing any casino game, you are playing with your money . Under no circumstance should you think that you are playing with the casino’s money . You are free to leave the casino with your money or spend it on anything you want. Doesn’t this just make sense?
******** This space for rent ********
The 10 Winning Blackjack tips above are a great starting point - now, for a unique perspective, have a look at 10 ways to Lose at Blackjack!
Browse this website for more information on casino Blackjack ( Rules of Blackjack and History of Blackjack ) and ordering information for " Pocket Guide to Winning Blackjack " !!
Send your Blackjack story or Blackjack question to me by email (your address will be kept confidential and never traded, sold or given away).